CNC Mill Programmer
RAH Industries, Inc., a leading aerospace manufacturer located in Valencia, California, is looking for an experienced CNC Mill Programmer who is capable of programing for a variety of CNC Mill machines with 3, 4 & 5 axis. The successful candidate will be able to program using Mastercam.
If you are a skilled CNC Mill Programmer with 5+ years’ experience working for a manufacturing business, we encourage you to submit an application for this position.
CNC Mill Programmer Responsibilities and Duties:
• Translate aerospace tolerance requirements of 2D Drawings and 3D CAD Models into CNC programs for product manufacturing, from stock preparation to completed product.
• Knowledge of feeds, speeds, and proper tool selection based on the part configuration, alloy(s) and use of the appropriate CNC Mill machine(s).
• Provide Operator Set-Up Sheets with all required Instructions, including Tool List(s).
• Coordinate CNC Programs with Inspection/CMM and manual operations as needed.
• Design Holding Fixtures if/as required.
• Additional duties may include use of CATIA V5-6 or NX 11.0 to create 3D Models and 2D Drawings to support Manufacturing and Tooling needs.
CNC Mill Programmer Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3+ years of experience using Mastercam programming software.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment producing parts with tolerances of .005 or less.
• Must possess strong “shop-level” math skills.
• Standard mechanical blueprint reading and correct interpretation.
• Working knowledge of GD&T requirements.
• Experience working with thread gauges, calipers, micrometers, height gages, bore gages, dial indicators and optical comparators.
RAH Industries Offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
RAH Industries, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. RAH Industries, Inc., complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. RAH Industries, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.