RAH INDUSTRIES was founded in 1971 under the philosophy that building long-term customer relations ships requires an uncompromising commitment to quality, state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, and outstanding customer service.
SHEET METAL WORKER
- Three years of experience as a Sheet Metal Worker in the Aerospace Industry or sheet metal fabrication shop work.
- Aircraft/Industrial/Commercial sheet metal experience is acceptable.
- Ability to comprehend assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum, and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to lay off piece parts for fabrication.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience using small hand tools (Pneumatic drills, grinders, rivet guns) and shop equipment (drill press, press brake, Shears, etc.).
As a tube bender on the RAH INDUSTRIES precision tube fabrication team, you will be responsible for the successful fabrication of precision tube assemblies that support projects for Aerospace, Defense, Space, Energy, Commercial, Homeland Security, and others. RAH INDUSTRIES products are found in mission-critical applications worldwide.
- Set-up and operate CNC/NC Rotary Draw bending machines according to work instructions while conforming to aerospace tolerances.
- Inspect material to meet fabrication drawing.
- Trim, deburr and prepare material for bending.
- Familiar with hot & cold tube forming and inspect product using fixture, jigs, shop aids, etc.
- Read and understand blueprint, specs, travelers/routers and work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and solve manufacturing quality deficiencies within cell.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Basic trigonometry
- Clear understanding of angles, planes and associated geometries
- 2+ years of recent tube bending experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience tube bending aerospace parts
- Experience working with close tolerances
- Experience working with Inconel, titanium, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Experience with tube bending machines
- This is a 1st shift role working from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, overtime and weekends (Saturdays) as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
RAH Industries Offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
RAH Industries, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. RAH Industries, Inc., complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. RAH Industries, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.