Penetrant Inspector Level I / II
Penetrant Inspector Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reads and interprets written work order instructions, specifications, method of inspection, drawings and blue prints.
• Performs and records daily maintenance inspection per work instructions.
• Reviews paperwork and visually inspects parts for cleanliness.
• Performs penetrant inspection to detect, interpret, evaluate, and record type of defects.
• Generates certification of acceptance and references work orders and log books to verify correct quantities of parts accepted or rejected and subsequently forwards to the next operation.
• Uses instruments to measure the light intensity and inspection tools to inspect the work performed, ensuring proper tolerances are maintained.
• Uses pallet jacks and material handling equipment to transport parts within the department and/or to the next operation.
• Meets established standards for productivity and quality. Confers with supervisor when problems arise.
• Responsible for supporting and ensuring compliance to AS 9100 Quality Management System.
• Must contribute to a positive work environment.
• Performs any task required to support customer requirements and company goals.
• Conducts Non-Destructive Test to detect defects. Interprets, evaluates and records surface defects. Conducts and records daily maintenance inspection.
Penetrant Inspector Qualifications
• Must have the practical and technical training to perform the job and be certified as Penetrant Inspector Level I or II, as required, respectively.
• Ability to read, analyze, evaluate and interpret surface defects as well as documents, work orders, work instructions, specifications, drawings, blue prints and procedures.
• Ability to add and subtract.
• Ability to work with jobs that required attention to detail.
• Ability to read measuring instruments and inspection tools.
• Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule.
Penetrant Inspector Physical Demands
• Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to sit or stand for at least 8 hours per day.
• Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Penetrant Inspector Job Requirements
• Basic Qualifications & Experience: High School Diploma or GED A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Level I / II Certification.
• Knowledge AMS, AWS, ASME, ASTM, etc. Experience in inspection of Fusion welding, Orbital welding, and Machined Parts. Materials such as Aluminum, Titanium, Steel, Inconel, etc.
CNC Mill Programmer
RAH Industries, Inc., a leading aerospace manufacturer located in Valencia, California, is looking for an experienced CNC Mill Programmer who is capable of programing for a variety of CNC Mill machines with 3, 4 & 5 axis. The successful candidate will be able to program using Mastercam.
If you are a skilled CNC Mill Programmer with 5+ years’ experience working for a manufacturing business, we encourage you to submit an application for this position.
CNC Mill Programmer Responsibilities and Duties:
• Translate aerospace tolerance requirements of 2D Drawings and 3D CAD Models into CNC programs for product manufacturing, from stock preparation to completed product.
• Knowledge of feeds, speeds, and proper tool selection based on the part configuration, alloy(s) and use of the appropriate CNC Mill machine(s).
• Provide Operator Set-Up Sheets with all required Instructions, including Tool List(s).
• Coordinate CNC Programs with Inspection/CMM and manual operations as needed.
• Design Holding Fixtures if/as required.
• Additional duties may include use of CATIA V5-6 or NX 11.0 to create 3D Models and 2D Drawings to support Manufacturing and Tooling needs.
CNC Mill Programmer Qualifications and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3+ years of experience using Mastercam programming software.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment producing parts with tolerances of .005 or less.
• Must possess strong “shop-level” math skills.
• Standard mechanical blueprint reading and correct interpretation.
• Working knowledge of GD&T requirements.
• Experience working with thread gauges, calipers, micrometers, height gages, bore gages, dial indicators and optical comparators.
RAH Industries Offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
RAH Industries, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. RAH Industries, Inc., complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. RAH Industries, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.