- RAH INDUSTRIES was founded in 1971 under the philosophy that building long-term customer relations ships requires an uncompromising commitment to quality, state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, and outstanding customer service.
- If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for any of these positions, click "Apply Now" to complete our online employment application. You may also email your résumé to email@example.com or fax it to (661) 295-5196.
FIRST ARTICLE ADMINISTRATOR
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient typing skills
- Blueprint reading
- Familiar with GD&T symbols
- Active user of Discus
- Active user of Net Inspect
- QA/QC background
- Familiar with AS9102
- Use Discus to generate AS9102 Forms and populate AS9102 reports.
- Analyze blueprints and identify characteristics that must be documented per customer inspection, specifications, and other requirements.
- Review customer purchase orders and specifications to identify supporting documentation and/or revised documentation.
- Work with Quality Control and Quality Assurance departments to meet customer requirements on each First Article Inspection Report and maintain the latest customer standards.
- Participate in training sessions to improve the First Article process.
- Support the Quality Control team (inspectors) and Quality Assurance team with daily First Article Inspection Reports.
- Provide feedback on First Article Report issues.
- Maintain communication with team lead or manager on First Article status.
- Must be able to work individually with little to no supervision and in a team setting.
- Conduct part inspection against customer and manufacturing requirements.
- Gain access to customer web-based portals, review customer contracts and requirements to capture all order requirements.
- Prepare, complete, and review AS9102 FAI reports.
- Review and approve quality certification packages to be shipped to customers.
- Present orders for customer source acceptance.
- Two or more years of experience in manufacturing at RAH.
- Must be familiar with inspection tooling used at RAH.
- Must be capable of interpreting RAH manufacturing requirements and techniques.
- Computer skills required. Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently, and capable of writing legibly.
SHEET METAL WORKER
- Three years of experience as a Sheet Metal Worker in the Aerospace Industry or sheet metal fabrication shop work.
- Aircraft/Industrial/Commercial sheet metal experience is acceptable.
- Ability to comprehend assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum, and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to lay off piece parts for fabrication.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience using small hand tools (Pneumatic drills, grinders, rivet guns) and shop equipment (drill press, press brake, Shears, etc.).
As a tube bender on the RAH INDUSTRIES precision tube fabrication team, you will be responsible for the successful fabrication of precision tube assemblies that support projects for Aerospace, Defense, Space, Energy, Commercial, Homeland Security, and others. RAH INDUSTRIES products are found in mission-critical applications worldwide.
- Set-up and operate CNC/NC Rotary Draw bending machines according to work instructions while conforming to aerospace tolerances.
- Inspect material to meet fabrication drawing.
- Trim, deburr and prepare material for bending.
- Familiar with hot & cold tube forming and inspect product using fixture, jigs, shop aids, etc.
- Read and understand blueprint, specs, travelers/routers and work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and solve manufacturing quality deficiencies within cell.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Basic trigonometry
- Clear understanding of angles, planes and associated geometries
- 2+ years of recent tube bending experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience tube bending aerospace parts
- Experience working with close tolerances
- Experience working with Inconel, titanium, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Experience with tube bending machines
- This is a 1st shift role working from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, overtime and weekends (Saturdays) as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
RAH Industries Offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
RAH Industries, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. RAH Industries, Inc., complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. RAH Industries, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you would prefer to download and print a PDF copy of our Employment Application to fill out please click here.